 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1500
  Pro Builder Space Shuttle at TRU (exclusive)

$80, 2005 pieces, mostly white and black. Has a "TRU exclusive" logo on the front. Random comments: Huge selection of white and black parts. 1 bag each color of 2x4 bricks. 1 bag of 1x8 white bricks. 1 bag of mostly white 2x4 plates. Another of (...) (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Pro Builder Space Shuttle at TRU (exclusive)

[snip] (...) [snip] Are you sure they are half height and not 2/3 height. I noticed that the new destroyer and fighter use 2/3 height plates which were half height in previous sets. This is a very good improvement in my opinion. [snip] (...) [snip] (...) (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Pro Builder Space Shuttle at TRU (exclusive)

(...) Interesting, hadn't heard about those. There might be some of those in this kit, but the parts mentioned above are definitely half-height. Kevin (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Pro Builder Space Shuttle at TRU (exclusive)

(...) Mmmmmm. Might finally have a source for the pieces necessary to embark upon a minifig scale USS Enterprise NCC 1701. Thought it might happen when there was talk of a MB White House. Not sure about MB's longer term colour stability though, (...) (22 years ago, 14-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Pro Builder Space Shuttle at TRU (exclusive)

(...) How are the cargo bay doors attached? And could you possibly post a scan of one of the door elements? Thanks for the info--none of my local TRU's have it yet. Did you get yours via Amazon or directly from a store? Dave! (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Pro Builder Space Shuttle at TRU (exclusive)

(...) New (I think) 1x4 plates with female hinges. A picture is worth, well, you know: (URL) are two of these doors on each side. The hinge is fairly loose -- no clickiness, and not very stiff. Servicable, though. Note the profile of the door is (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)