 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1462 (-5)
  Re: My new Oxfords

(...) Holy smoke! Did you order these direct from Etamiya?!?!? I couldn't find them on the site, but I'll order more immediately if they're available directly from the site! Hop-Frog! Are you reading this!?!?! Dave! (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  My new Oxfords

Yup- got my order in I ordered the tank and the smallest Double Dragon set from Etamiya.com. Heres some pics- www.brickshelf.com/c...gi?f=25474 and heres what I think- OVERALL IMPRESSION Not bad- the boxes were smaller than I expected, but unlike (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Love this! (was Re: Some Oxford pics)

(...) It's funny you should mention that--a few years back LEGO probably would never have dreamed of marketing such diabolical creatures as vampires and werewolves, not to mention the fruits of man's experiments in reanimation, yet all of these now (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  New MB Firetruck at TRU

I just spotted a new ProBuilder Firetruck on the shelf, listed as a "TRU Exclusive." It's $49.99 US and has about 1100 pieces. It's big! I don't have many details yet, but at a glance it includes new hinge panels, doors, windshield, and ladder (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: NEat-o keen!

(...) It probably is. They have done another stadium: (URL) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.loc.us.ne)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact