 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1441
    Re: Still fiddling with HES Sirius —Trevor Pruden
   (...) Dude, that's pretty sweet! The starfurries look good, but I agree that there should be some form of inclosed docking arm for the pilots. But given the size of the Sirius relative to the fighters, that may not be possible. Love the (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Still fiddling with HES Sirius —Richard Parsons
   (...) Mmmmm. Tried a bunch of different ways. Next best is to dangle them below a docking arm, underneath the ship, which is cool, but means the ship can't land. I'm not really attached to landing per se, but since the ship has to sit around on a (...) (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)