 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1435
    Re: Cool looking clone on Ebay —Dave Schuler
   (...) (URL) It appears that the seller has saturated the market! Anyone who's interested should probably wait a few weeks to see if he re-lists any of the sets for considerably less $$. I have the Tank and the Police Copter on the way, and I'll give (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Cool looking clone on Ebay —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Yeah, I don't know about those prices without knowing more about the quality. Plus the shipping from Hong Kong or whatever is going to just suck. I have the feeling we may see these sets somewhere in the Americas before too much longer. -- (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)