 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1422
    Re: Coko Bricks sighting in Sweden —Tobbe Arnesson
   (...) I've been looking at these sets in the Swedish shops a few times and the green military vehicle is tempting for a possible purchase. However I don't like non-LEGO bricks so I've resisted the urge to buy. Perhaps I will and blow it into (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.loc.se)

        Re: Coko Bricks sighting in Sweden —Dave Schuler
     (...) The Coko sets that I own are of near-LEGO-quality ABS and, along with Tyco, probably rate among the "best" of the clone brands. Recently there's been speculation that the current Coko sets might be similar to the awful Shifty brand knockoffs (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Coko Bricks sighting in Sweden —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Smaller sets? Smaller CASTLE sets? Any chance of getting the set numbers available? -- Hop-Frog (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)