 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1387
    How good does it have to be? —Chris Rudesill
   TLC has an exotic type of plastic I've never seen outside of Lego® products. I have to look at the studs on the Tyco® I have before I know what it is. I can compare certain Mega Blocks to some AMT Model kits I have. I've never felt a Best-Lock, but (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: How good does it have to be? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Good enough to stick together reliably. My definition of reliable is that if I push a model partly off the edge of the table, it shouldn't crumble and fall apart from its own weight, even if it's not completed. (that happened to me with the MB (...) (22 years ago, 11-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)