 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1375
  Re: Q2 Mega Bloks conference call (Re: DRAGONS ROCKS!!!)

I don't see how this can be true... Everyone knows construction brick toys are a dying breed. You can't sell girls construction bricks and regular bricks just do not sell. Is there profit mainly in the Dragons (a toy I will be buying in zero (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Q2 Mega Bloks conference call (Re: DRAGONS ROCKS!!!)

(...) I don't know anything about specific trading figures, but I can say that Dragons have disappeared from the shelves far faster than any other MegaBloks or LEGO product in recent memory--including the 1st round of Star Wars stuff in my area (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Q2 Mega Bloks conference call (Re: DRAGONS ROCKS!!!)

(...) Q2 conference call, 8/2/02. Search for documents on SEDAR ((URL) as they are a Toronto Stock Exchange company. Look for the 8/1/02 press release. It has the phone number to call. You might still be able to listen to the call replay. Since the (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)