 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1371
WTB: Yellow Duplo Eggs and the Lego and Clone Stuff
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 07:27:52 GMT

Hey Y'all:

The main thing I want right now are 3 of those yellow Duplo eggs of about
two years ago.  I am particularly concerned about the clarity and scratch
free condition of the eggs, so if you have SUPER MINT ones to sell me I will
go as high as $1.50 for the shell and base together.  I don't want any of
the other Duplo elements that come with the eggs -- just the empty eggs
themselves, you keep the rest.  If we can make it part of the same deal, I
could be interested in some of the other colors too (red, blue, green).

Lego list
http://www.ozbricks.com/blaktron/parts/#lego

Tyco list:
http://www.ozbricks.com/blaktron/parts/#tyco

Mega Bloks list:
http://www.ozbricks.com/blaktron/parts/#mb

Coko and Unknown Clones list:
http://www.ozbricks.com/blaktron/parts/#coko

Right, that's all the same link with anchors -- so it's one BIG (approx. 300+
KB) page that may take a moment or two to fully load via a slow connection.

I haven't always had good results posting my elements wanted list -- so
right up front I want you to know that my webpage is not some difficult to
understand list of descriptions -- it is loaded with images of almost every
element I am seeking. You go, you see, you know immediately whether you have
what I seek. Prices/bounties are noted on the page, so DO please take a look.

In the cases where an element is intrinsically part of a particular
minifigure, I am often willing to purchase the whole minifigure.

Please do not reply to me here, instead contact me privately at:
blueofnoon@aol.com

All offers will be gratefully received and seriously considered.

Payment can be made by paypal, personal check, or even postal M.O. or cash.

Please, no ABC (already been chewed) elements! I seek new or used elements
in good - excellent condition only! If you don't have experience grading
elements, please see: http://www.lugnet.com/~174/universalgrading.

My reputation can be assessed by looking up user "Legozoid" on eBay, and as
"BlueOfNoon" on Bricklink. I am member #174 on Lugnet. If you have any kind
of buy, sell, trade ratings anywhere please send me this information when
contacting me.

-- Richard