 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1369
    Re: Mega Blocks DRAGONS now @ Target stores!!!! —Robert Horvath
   Hi, I saw the Megabloks DRAGONS sets at TRU here in Canada this morning. Although, I am basically a LEGO train and town fan, my boys are Castle fans. I think Megabloks has a keeper here. The minifig figures look great and the pieces are very (...) (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Mega Blocks DRAGONS now @ Target stores!!!! —Chris Gray
   (...) I bought the 2 medium sets (9981 "Battle Gate" and 9886 "Sorcerer's Lair") and the smaller one (9871 "Dragon Slayer") at a TRU here in Edmonton, on Monday. Used a pair of $5.00 off coupons on the medium ones. I didn't see the big set, but (...) (22 years ago, 2-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)