 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1354
Re: Mega Bloks Dragon sets at Zainy Brainy soon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 03:40:04 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Mike Petrucelli writes:

I was wondering, if the new 'Dragons' knights have the peg on their body
(like the old Mega Bloks spacemen, so we could interchange Lego heads) or if
the peg is on the head. (like the newer Mega Bloks "marble-head-minis", which
are useless) I was thinking how cool it would be if I could put a Yoda head • on
one of the grey 'Dragons' knights.  That would make an awesome
Orc/Troll/Goblin/Oger.  If anyone who has been lucky enough to find them • could
let me know, I would be most appreciative.

You're in luck--the heads are indeed of the LEGO peg-on-body style.

Yes!  That is great!

Right now
I have a Timmy on one of the burlier bodies.

LOL.

    Dave!

Thanks for the info.

-Mike Petrucelli