 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1352
Re: Mega Bloks Dragon sets at Zainy Brainy soon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 00:04:42 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Ken Dowd writes:
I just received a Zainy Brainy sale flyer in the mail and they are listing
three of the new Mega Bloks Dragon sets. The sale starts 7/25 and ends 8/31.

Cool! Thanks for the heads-up.

The sets listed:

A. Warrior's Fortress - Reg. $49.99 - Sale price:$39.99.
B. Battle Gate - Reg. $24.99 - Sale price: $19.99.
C. Sorcerer's Lair - Reg. $34.99 - 29.99.

I'm not sure, but I think the regular prices are inflated (as Zainy Brainy
does on occasion) and the sale prices bring the sets down to MSRP.

Yeah, that sounds about right for Zainy Brainy.

Also: Battle Gate and Sorcerer's Lair are currently listed as available on
ZainyBrainy.com.

Ken

I was wondering, if the new 'Dragons' knights have the peg on their body
(like the old Mega Bloks spacemen, so we could interchange Lego heads) or if
the peg is on the head. (like the newer Mega Bloks "marble-head-minis", which
are useless) I was thinking how cool it would be if I could put a Yoda head on
one of the grey 'Dragons' knights.  That would make an awesome
Orc/Troll/Goblin/Oger.  If anyone who has been lucky enough to find them could
let me know, I would be most appreciative.

-Mike Petrucelli