 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 135
134  |  136
Subject:
Blockmen Military Building System
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 00:54:54 GMT

I have weakened too!
A 50% off sale at a NZ discount chain did it.
All sets come with 2 fully poseable figures with names like Major Movit, Lt.
Torch, Sgt. Slam,
Corporal Crusher and baddies with names like Reek Havoc, Chop Stuey (Ninja),
Lunk,
365x &  375x sets were $NZ5=$US2.50 and contain bricks, sandbags, barbed wire.
approx 32 pieces
367x & 377x sets were $NZ10=$US5 and contain as above plus tank or oversize
jeep. approx 82 pieces. Also sets have weapons like bombs,machine guns,flame
throwers, pistols, knives
Bricks and plates are same size as LEGO and fit well.

Army series (green and black colours)
3654 Back Attack
3655 Fist Fight
3656 Trench Troops

3673 Ambush
3674 Command Center

Desert series (tan and black colours)
3751 Breakout
3752 Desert Bunker
3753 Hot Stuff

3771 Tank Tunnel
3772 Bunker Danger

there is also a Space Squad series (blue, white & black colours)

web site www.blockmen.com
made in China for
DSI Toys Inc
1100 West Sam Houston Parkway (North)