 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1337 (-5)
  Is anybody here collecting Best-Lock sets?

OK, here's the story... A misguided relative bought me a Best-Lock set about 18 months ago (honest!!) and it's been gathering dust in my garage ever since. The set is 2103 - Eurasian Dynasty Base and is totally complete and boxed - oh, except I (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Shifty, Coko found in Canada

I have a lot of Coko sets and that does not look like Coko... Looks like a Coko clone! Also, Coko is a clone of both Lego and Tyco. Paul (...) copyright (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Shifty, Coko found in Canada

I found Shifty and Coko sets at a dollar store here in Canada: (URL) wonder if TLC would be interested in knowing this, since the sets are such blatant rip-offs. I have read that there isn't much TLC can do about copyright violations occurring in (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Megablocks Dragons: Sorcerer's Lair

(...) review, but I'd like to add a few small points that may be of interest. This will be sketchy for now, since I only bought two sets at lunch and I'm back at work now. The accessories are really cool! One thing I always hated about 25mm (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Shifty sets: brown beards!

(...) lower (...) to (...) No, mine are like that too, so I think it's a generic fault. (...) Lego is not always perfect, but Shifty is definitely a lot "iffy"-er based on my actual experiences with it (all reported in this newsgroup). (...) This is (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact