 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1337
1336  |  1338
Subject:
Is anybody here collecting Best-Lock sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Wed, 10 Jul 2002 17:31:44 GMT

OK, here's the story...

A misguided relative bought me a Best-Lock set about 18 months ago
(honest!!) and it's been gathering dust in my garage ever since.

The set is 2103 - Eurasian Dynasty Base and is totally complete and boxed -
oh, except I removed the six army-style "mini-figures" and their machine
guns from one of the bags and they are kind of loitering around my LEGO town
at the moment marvelling at the superior quality of their surroundings and
being shunned by everyone else.

If anyone is collecting these sets and wants this one (minus the, ahem,
"mini-figures"), I'd gladly swap it for something small but nice for my
city.  Extra Policemen or Police vehicles are always nice.  If you really
really really want the mini-figures as well, I'm sure I can accommodate, and
I guess I can always conscript some of my Western cavalrymen to provide
security for Tabletown instead.

BTW - I'm in the UK.

Regards,

Andrew.