 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1327 (-5)
  Re: WTB: Lego and Clone Stuff (page updated -- new items and prices on page)

(...) Your images/descriptions are laudably clear. About the prices/bounties however-- are the bounties in addition to an agreed upon price between buyer and seller, or is that the total price you are willing to pay? As for unpriced items, I assume (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  WTB: Lego and Clone Stuff (page updated -- new items and prices on page)

Hey Y'all: I haven't always had good results posting a WTB Clone Elements list -- so right up front I want you to know that my webpage is not some difficult to understand list of descriptions -- it is loaded with images of almost every element I am (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Best-Lock still sucks

(...) Notice this makes the end of a Best-Lock brick 5/16" square, the same as a one-stud surface grid. If they had holes on the ends, that would make for some interesting possibilities... except I can't get excited about the colors, their gripping (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Best-Lock still sucks

[snip] (...) The brick & plate size thing is a little tricky. 6 Best Lock bricks is exactly the same height as 5 Lego/Mega Bloks/Tyco bricks. So if someone really wanted to they could use them together. (...) I agree with that completely. -Mike (...) (22 years ago, 23-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Best-Lock still sucks

(...) I swung by a Target store and couldn't resist (...) SUCKA;-) -John (22 years ago, 22-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact