 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1301
    Re: Mech Pic —Jim DeVona
   (...) That's OK, I haven't used the hand or faceplate pieces in any of my original creations anyway. It'll be cool to be able to work with the click-joint pieces on the computer! (...) Certainly! I'll be putting them up at (2 URLs) (...) Hmm, the (...) (22 years ago, 14-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Mech Pic —Jim DeVona
   I've posted photos of two things I've made with the Mega-Blok joints and limbs on my web site at (URL) They're listed as "M:Tron Alien Hybrid Mecha" and "Ice Planet Stalklauncher" (not the greatest names, but oh well). (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)