 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1301
Re: Mech Pic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 21:07:22 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler writes:

Richard Marchetti has been very helpful and supportive of the ongoing
project, and with his help I'll be able to add a nice range of TYCO parts
thus far omitted from the library.  No clear date for that update, alas, but
it's not too far off.  In the meantime, I'll try to post the click-joint
parts this weekend as well in their own small partfile, and I'll be sure to
post the link here.  I haven't yet rendered the Blok-Bot forearm/hand
pieces, nor any of the Bots' faceplates, alas.

That's OK, I haven't used the hand or faceplate pieces in any of my original
creations anyway. It'll be cool to be able to work with the click-joint pieces
on the computer!

The only other catch is that
you must promise to share pics once you've put something together!

Certainly! I'll be putting them up at
http://wind.prohosting.com/anoved/lego.shtml

http://wind.prohosting.com/anoved/legopics/atxmt/atx.jpg.

Hmm... I'm getting a 404 error for that link--is it valid?

Hmm, the file is there, but I'm getting errors when calling it up in a browser
too. I wonder if my el-cheapo free web service is having trouble... I think
I've been getting more traffic recently. Try the link again, but append a '?'
to the end of it, sometimes that helps force the browser to send a new query
for the file.

Thanks,

Jim