 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1297 (-10)
  I want Tente scans

Where on Earth can I get Tente scans of boats ? Please let me know where I had lot of Tente but I got rid of it and know I want to build those boats that I had but this time in LEGO with LDRAW (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Aluminum 2x4 Keychains!

Get your very own aluminum keychain while they last! (URL) going on vacation in two weeks, so if you plan on buying a brick, please send your payment ASAP so I can ship it before I leave. --Bram Bram Lambrecht bram@cwru.edu www.bldesign.org (22 years ago, 11-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands) !

  Re: The New Clone Brand

(...) Stupid MegaBloks. I hate 'em! Well...most of us do don't we? ;) That truck does look pretty neat...I might just have to pick up one for myself! -Frank (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: The New Clone Brand

(...) The REAL treasure in this set (I thought) was the 1x2 smoke-grey-transparent TILES that it uses for the truck's rear view mirrors. And of course all that orange. DaveE (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.town)

  The New Clone Brand

While perusing the inventory of a local TRU, I came across a shocking new construction brick toy that's a shameless and direct copy of another brand. Imagine my surprise when I spotted (URL) bears more than a passing similarity to the existing (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.town, lugnet.dear-lego)

  WTB: Mega Bloks, Tyco, and Lego Elements

Your disgust with these cheaply made and inferior clone bricks is to our mutual advantage: you don't want 'em and I will pay you $$$ USD to take them off your hands! Now, I haven't always had good results posting a WTB Clone Elements list -- so (...) (22 years ago, 26-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: My recent eBay purchase

(...) stumbled on the Indian set... However, nothing else in the parts lot points to it. Frank might be right, it might be the fireplace set... (...) If this is true, then it begs the question of which clone brand made it? Funny thing is, all the (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: (_Some sets of interest for Castle folks_)

(...) Hmm. Well, now I don't know. At first, it looked like the ones in the pic were too short, compared to the real things I have setting on my desk. But when I look at the partsref image, it seems like a match. Weird. Maybe this'll be the one I (...) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: (_Some sets of interest for Castle folks_)

(...) (URL) am I missing something? James (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: (_Some sets of interest for Castle folks_)

(...) I'll be buying at least one of them, and I'll post a review thereafter. In the meantime, I'm not so sure that all of these parts are direct copies of canonical pieces. For instance, what about the two grey cones in (URL) Dave! (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact