 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1242
  New MB Battle Bloks RC

Has nayone been to the Mega Bloks web site lately? I was in TRU last night and noticed one of the new Battle Blocks. These are radio controled costing somewhere in the $20 to $30 range (It wasn't priced and I didn't have time to scan it). These two (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: New MB Battle Bloks RC

(...) My guess is mini scale because of a certain stoutness in the figure design. These little guys look VERY tough -- I think they could probably kick the butt of any comparable lego castle mini. And you won't hear me complaining to have more (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)