 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1206
    Re: The Simpsons are going to Blockoland! —Matthew Gerber
   (...) Sorry...should have clarified. Quality and implementation are the bad points (after all, who could fault the makers from grabbing hold of the obvious joke from the Blockoland episode?). The figures are all different. By that I mean that they (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: The Simpsons are going to Blockoland! —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) Yikes! $28 bucks for (acording to the box) about 100 pieces. I would not pay that for real Lego let alone a clone. Now on clearance they might be worth it despite the irregularities. (And in reference to the other post; for the record Dave, I (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: The Simpsons are going to Blockoland! —Dave Schuler
   (...) Doh! My fault for imprecise wording. I wasn't trying to accuse you yourself of being a Simpsons zealot, but I was trying to say "avoid these unless you (the "general" you) are a total fanboy." Sorry for the confusion. And, for what it's worth, (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)