 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1187 (-5)
  Re: Using stud2.dat in clones.dat files

(...) Eek! Well I put all the blame on Lars for paying too much attention to detail! If he were more of a slacker, I wouldn't have this problem... (...) studc2.dat it is! Thanks for the catch and the suggestion. If anyone cares to download the (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Using stud2.dat in clones.dat files

...is not a good idea, for the same reason that we have the studc.dat primitive: With L3P and Qaul=2, the logo of the Leading Brand will be rendered on its inside. We shoud have a stud2c.dat or studc2.dat, identical to stud2.dat to solve the (...) (23 years ago, 19-Mar-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: OT: LEGO+Sploids+KNEX Models w/MCLAD

(...) I have a little Tim Courtney voodoo doll on my desk happily surrounded by MegaBloks and TYCO Superblocks--eventually, the spell will take hold... In the meantime, the clone.dats unzip to the appropriate sub-directories, following the example (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: OT: LEGO+Sploids+KNEX Models w/MCLAD

(...) Thanks for your interest! Keep your eye on O.T.Clones for another update around the end of the month. And if you want to make some parts, please do! Dave! FUT OT.Clones only (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: OT: LEGO+Sploids+KNEX Models w/MCLAD

This single directory zip file doesn't seem to be a problem for MLCAD at least. I just made a new sub-directories under /PARTS and called them KNex & Sploids. I didn't want them to show up in the parts listing so this works well for me. I can't (...) (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact