 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1165
  Disney Lego Clones

Has anybody seen the 'building block' sets that are available at Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea? I have a few of them and will post them at Brickshelf once I get pictures of them done. These sets are knockoffs, but what's neat about them is (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)