 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1162 (-5)
  Re: 22 percent increase in Building & Construction toys?

(...) I think this conversation need to move to .o-t.clone-brands. Jude (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  eeek apologies silly me not reading prior posts

yeah the sets mentioned in my post are the future force sets (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  eeek large mecha type sets (not blokbots) have been put out by megabloks

Theyre not on the mega bloks site but in the past few weeks I have purchased three battletech-type mecha sets under the mega bloks label. All except for one are reverse joint mecha. The one that is not is four legged. The prices are very reasonable (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Mega-Bloks official site updated

aah, actually i should have figured it out for myself. i had picked up the smaller one (haven't seen any of the others in utah yet) before christmas but i forgot that was what they were called. thanks! ..joseph g (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Mega-Bloks official site updated

(...) Oops--kind of got the name wrong. Here's the original discussion: (URL) meant Warriors: Future Force. My goof. Dave! (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact