 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1160
1159  |  1161
Subject:
eeek large mecha type sets (not blokbots) have been put out by megabloks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 19:05:20 GMT

Theyre not on the mega bloks site but in the past few weeks I have purchased
three battletech-type mecha sets under the mega bloks label.  All except for
one are reverse joint mecha.  The one that is not is four legged.  The
prices are very reasonable $10 for the small sets (approx 100 pcs) and $20
for the large ones (approx 400 pcs plus a firing missle launcher (the ideal
kitty harrasment toy) on each).  I plan to buy the fourth set on firday when
I get paid.  I'm going to try to scan in a picture this evening on my
friend's scanner.  Oh by the way I have seen the sets at both target and tru.

-Adam