 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1155
    Re: Trademarks & Copyrights (Swimming pools & movie stars) —Scott Arthur
   (...) If GoB can show they were the fisrt users (I'm not saying they do or are), does the word not belong to them? (...) I'm not sure I agree. The GOB kits (and most other MOCs) are designed in a way that economics dictate Lego can not really (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Trademarks & Copyrights (Swimming pools & movie stars) —Dave Schuler
   (...) I have no vested interest in GoB one way or the other, but here are a few references to consider: (URL) 30, number 5733) (URL) cottage, known in the twentieth century as "Bricksmith's Cottage" was, in the early nineteenth century, the (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)