 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1147 (-5)
  Re: Trademarks & Copyrights (Swimming pools & movie stars)

(...) Windows. (...) Apple Records went after them based on the word alone. (...) There's something wrong with a group of builders banding together to create guidelines for the creation and marketing of quality MOC kits? I think it was a clever (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: New Pro Builder set?

(...) Ack, for that you'd be better off with Future Force 'mechs. Much better off, in fact. best LFB (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: New Pro Builder set?

(...) actually kind of disappointing. It has a fair selection of chrome elements and the usual good assortment of bricks, not to mention two new wheel types and a good piece:price ratio of 255:$9.84. However, the design isn't that great, and the kit (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  New Pro Builder set?

Not my auction, and I won't be bidding: (URL) still dying to find the construction vehicles set that I've seen only once, and only on ebay. If anyone spots it, let me know! Dave! (23 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Prancing Pony $7.44 at Target (Was Re: Review of LotRs Prancing Pony)

(...) Clone snob! :-) My 6-year-old was watching his 8-year-old brother build the Buckleberry Ferry dock with the bricks that kept falling off. After a while he turned to me and said, "Mom, it says ages 7 and up on the box, and I'm glad!" Maggie (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact