 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1139
    Re: Prancing Pony $7.44 at Target (Was Re: Review of LotRs Prancing Pony) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) You assume too much. Know thine enemy. LOL. (Just kidding. I've actually had one of these in my cart but haven't so far made it to the checkout with it) (22 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: Prancing Pony $7.44 at Target (Was Re: Review of LotRs Prancing Pony) —Maggie Cambron
   (...) Clone snob! :-) My 6-year-old was watching his 8-year-old brother build the Buckleberry Ferry dock with the bricks that kept falling off. After a while he turned to me and said, "Mom, it says ages 7 and up on the box, and I'm glad!" Maggie (22 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)