 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1107
  Re: Review of the U-240

Dave! Thanks for the excellent review--I've been seeking these things out. The packaging and layout look really very good, better than MB has put out to date--though I wonder if they still have that odd feel to them. It is, however, the guaranteed (...) (23 years ago, 9-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Review of the U-240

(...) I picked up one of the $10 sets yesterday, and threw it together. I really liked it, and the final model looks pretty cool. The instructions claim that the paint can be removed with either some warm damp cloth or by scraping it off with the (...) (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)