 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1085
1084  |  1086
Subject:
TYCO Calculator?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 17:32:30 GMT

  I recently acquired one of these via eBay, and I'd have to say it's every
bit as cool as the legendary phone.  It's in the same green-and-black scheme
and has the same brick drawer for important storage.  It's just a basic
eight-digit display and no trig functions, but I actually like the
calculator more than the phone; I can use the calculator at work, whereas
the phone isn't compatible with my workplace's system.
  Does anyone else have this?  I have a feeling that it's less common than
the phone, or at least less commonly auctioned than the phone.

     Dave!