 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1067 (-5)
  Re: More New Mega Bloks Sets and Other Info

(...) BRAIN FADE... I MEANT P-51... I THINK MY WIFE HAD JUST CALLED ME! Paul (23 years ago, 8-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: More New Mega Bloks Sets and Other Info

(...) up (...) The catalog has the new Machines,new Blok Bots,& Soccer. It does not have the new Pro-Builder Sub, P-14, Z sets sold at Wal-Mart, or the new play sets I referenced earlier. Paul (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: More New Mega Bloks Sets and Other Info

(...) I like that little set, though the scorpion does nothing for me. Did the latest catalog feature any current new sets? The last catalogs I got (all of which came with brand new products) didn't list the items I bought! Hmf! Dave! (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  More New Mega Bloks Sets and Other Info

I had to go to one of our venders this morning and stopped at Target on the way. They now have the 3 small LotR sets for $14.99 each. I got the Battle at Weathertop… More on it when I get a chance to look at it. On the way back I stopped at Kmart (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: dalu and shifty (Re: Tyco Superblocks page)

(...) Thanks, Joseph. You have now relieved me of any desire to ever acquire any Dalu sets. The color scheme on the packaging and the identical shield crests were especially egregious. (...) Shifty should have picked better sets to copy! The Royal (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact