 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1057 (-5)
  Re: kawada blocks (Re: Tyco Superblocks page)

shame on me for responding to my own post, but i found where i had put some images for the godzilla stuff: (URL) ghidorah is actually the cooler of the two sets (godzilla looks more like an alley cat on steroids) but i found it interesting the way (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  kawada blocks (Re: Tyco Superblocks page)

kawada IS pretty poopy but i really enjoy the 10-inch godzilla models for displaying purposes and would probably still be willing to pay a ridiculous price if i were to see someone selling the gamera model (to go with the godzilla and ghidorah (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  my collecting status (Re: Tyco Superblocks page. . . )

(...) 1) i don't have as much time to spend on the hobby, 2) i was saddened at the direction lego had gone (though they are making some interesting improvements: re-releasing older sets, ucs/sculpture sets, MUCH improved train stuff) 3) i needed (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Tyco Superblocks page (Re: What ever happened to the copycat brand TYCO?)

james! dude! i had linked to your page while it was at avana-something, couldn't find the old page and wasn't aware you had moved your site. i'm glad you posted (i had borrowed your blocko image for the construction clones page but couldn't find (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Tyco Superblocks page (Re: What ever happened to the copycat brand TYCO?)

I have a list of a few others on an old web page of clones: (URL) still seen each of these around today. jt In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler writes: <snip> (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact