 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1056
    kawada blocks (Re: Tyco Superblocks page) —Joseph Gonzalez
   kawada IS pretty poopy but i really enjoy the 10-inch godzilla models for displaying purposes and would probably still be willing to pay a ridiculous price if i were to see someone selling the gamera model (to go with the godzilla and ghidorah (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: kawada blocks (Re: Tyco Superblocks page) —Joseph Gonzalez
   shame on me for responding to my own post, but i found where i had put some images for the godzilla stuff: (URL) ghidorah is actually the cooler of the two sets (godzilla looks more like an alley cat on steroids) but i found it interesting the way (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: kawada blocks (Re: Tyco Superblocks page) —Richard Marchetti
   (...) instead. They may be blocking direct access to directories. I am semi-embarrassed to have to admit I wanted to see these pics too! =) -- Hop-Frog (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

        Re: kawada blocks (Re: Tyco Superblocks page) —Joseph Gonzalez
   if you're getting the "hosted by angelfire" logo, try clicking on the reload button. if that doesn't work, view the images from my kawada page: (URL) g (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)