 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1037 (-5)
  Nilo humongous baseplate, wrong size building tables

While at a local mom-and-pop toystore I noticed these giant baseplates made by Nilo called the 2-sided block mat. They have LEGO compatible studs on one side and Duplo compatible studs on the other, and they measured 101x38 (Lego) studs. They fit (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Updated: Feed My Black Tar Lego and Tyco Superblocks Habit!!!

(...) (URL) Dave! (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Review of LotRs Prancing Pony

(...) I found them in the construction brick area on the shelf above the Best-Lock sets. (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Mystery 5 x 5 Semi-brick

Has anyone seen this piece before? (URL) Tente, it fits to Lego and has no letters on the studs. The fabric and colour remind very much of newer Lego trees. The sidewards attaching system is quite interesting, and works great on the two pieces I (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Review of LotRs Prancing Pony

(...) I plan to pick up most of the product line, but I haven't seen any of it locally yet. Where in the TRU did you find them? The folks at my local shop don't know anything about them, although I anticipate that the sets might show up near the (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact