 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1032 (-5)
  Mega Modelz

(...) what can be done with basic bricks (remember when LEGO used those?). I don't have a piece breakdown yet, but with ~545 parts for $9.97 I'm not complaining. I'll post a more elaborate review soon. There's a new Harley kit I haven't seen yet, (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Mystery Wheels

I have just recieved some wheels like these: (URL) white, but also some red. I don't think they're LEGO, but i don't know. They look very old, but in good condition. They fit to Lego bricks but not to plates, due to their high studs. The feel is (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Tyco

(...) It depends on condition, but if you have the stuff I want I am interested. Please see my wants page where I list the Tyco elements I seek: (URL) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Review of LotRs Prancing Pony

I bought the Prancing Pony set at TRU over the weekend for $34.00. It comes with 220 usable pieces that are good quality (I know almost 16 cents apiece). That's a lot for parts to use on other constructions, but if you want different colors and (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Tyco

(...) TYCO is generally regarded as the best of the clone brands, but alas it is no longer made. Called Superblocks, the bricks came in an array of colors and themes, such as castle, construction, military, space, and just general building sets a la (...) (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact