 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 1027
1026  |  1028
Subject:
Tyco
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 20:59:57 GMT

I bought a used batch of LEGO the other day, and it turned out to contain a
large number of clones marked Tyco.  Since I don't wnat these contaminating
my LEGO, I plan to get rid of them.  Is there an aftermarket for these?

I had never heard of Tyco clone LEGO before this; I have seen Megablocks and
those go right into the garbage can, but these Tycos have a real quality
feel to them, they just aren't interesting.  Are they still made?

I don't frequent this newgroup (obviously), but I will check back for

--Jack Gregory