 Model Team / 964
  Re: My site is down :-(

(...) Actually, I am. I pulled both of the characters from the Times New Roman (a universally accepted "standard" font) character map. If you can't see it, you must not be using a standardized font. I know that some fonts bump the non-keyboard (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

  Re: My site is down :-(

(...) The font (i.e. the shapes of Times New Roman) is fine. It's the character encoding -- which in this case is neither standard nor universal. The problem here is Microsoft -- it's one of their not-so-subtle attempts to subvert the Internet. (I'm (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)