 Model Team / 926
  Re: Does this section work?

(...) Works like a charm. No error messages in Mozilla, all thumbnails appears. I did not click through all of the "details" and open all photos but those I tried worked fine. My only suggestion would be to arrange the "page 3 page 2 page 1" links (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Does this section work?

OK, nice to hear I works! I have many more pictures, but I will not upload them all (needs a lot of time!). Most interesting are the heavy haulers I think. But I'm still looking for pictures of other special vehicles. In Scandinavia there are also (...) (21 years ago, 7-May-03, to lugnet.modelteam)