 Model Team / 882
  WOW, new heavy haulage and machinery LEGO site on-line (by Harald Ziegler)

Today I went to the Modelshow Europe with some LEGO-models. The show really was great, but I will tell you more about it in a next message. About two years ago I met Harald Ziegler from Germany on the Modelshow Europe. He was there as a visitor. (...) (21 years ago, 12-Apr-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic) !!

  Re: WOW, new heavy haulage and machinery LEGO site on-line (by Harald Ziegler)

(...) Wow! Very nice! Thanks for posting this. TJ (21 years ago, 13-Apr-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic)

  Re: WOW, new heavy haulage and machinery LEGO site on-line (by Harald Ziegler)

(...) I did, very much so! Nice creations! I'd like better (i.e. larger) images though (i.e. linking the ones on the pages now to at least 800 pixels wide ones would do). Also a shot of the whole crane with the jib at it's full extent would be cool! (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic)

  Re: WOW, new heavy haulage and machinery LEGO site on-line (by Harald Ziegler)

Hi Tobbe, Harald told me his site isn't finished yet. So more will come soon and maybe he will add more photos of the models which are already to be seen on his website. It indead is a great model, the huge LTM1500. Hopefully he will show them (...) (21 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic)

  Re: WOW, new heavy haulage and machinery LEGO site on-line (by Harald Ziegler)

But his greatest creations is, I think, a huge (...) Terrific in dimension and particulars !!!! I'm hoping in a best images resolution to study them. By Andrea (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.build, lugnet.technic)