 Model Team / 83
Re: This is a cool modification! (Tom Stangl, you'll like this)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 22:02:09 GMT

dflkgherlghlgkhdsbvlkdjf

Sorry, I was trying to clean the vomit from my keyboard.  Man, talk about a
picture that should have been taken in black&white...

On a side note, I am looking for 6 of the Big Rig wheels and don't remember
who was offering them.  If anyone has some to spare, please contact me.

Mike

Jeff Stembel <aulddragon@wamalug.org> wrote in message
I was looking at Ken Takei's site, and found this cool modification of • 5571
Black Cat Big Rig.  Check it out:
http://member.nifty.ne.jp/ken-tucky/WORKS/0049.html

Now, is that cool or what?  ;)

Jeff