 General / 14445
14444  |  14446
Subject:
This is a cool modification! (Tom Stangl, you'll like this)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 20:28:04 GMT

I was looking at Ken Takei's site, and found this cool modification of 5571
Black Cat Big Rig.  Check it out:
http://member.nifty.ne.jp/ken-tucky/WORKS/0049.html

Now, is that cool or what?  ;)

Jeff