 Model Team / 816
  bad news re: geldermalsen 2003

long time no see folks Ok, since Iam in a process of buying a house in sweden at the moment, I will not have time to complete my ongoing projects for the modelshow, so I will have to postpone until next year, and by then I hope all you guys will be (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: bad news re: geldermalsen 2003

Hi JT, That's a pitty. I actually was wondering if you still was busy with building models, because I haven't heard anything from you since .... But I can imagine it takes a lot of time to move to a new house. Where are you going to live in Sweden? (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)