 Model Team / 802
  Liebherr 954 tracked excavator

Recently I visited Evert van Wichen’s site and there I saw his latest creation: a Liebherr R954B tracked excavator: (URL) scale is 1:13 and the machine really looks like his big brother, just like all models of Evert. But this excavator reminds me (...) (21 years ago, 9-Feb-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Liebherr 954 tracked excavator

(...) is a cool feature too, is that how you make yours Dennis? Best regards, /Tobbe (URL) SPAM when e-mailing) (21 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Liebherr 954 tracked excavator

(...) Yes, very nice. The bucket is awesome. You know, besides seeing a lot of crane MOCs, we also see a lot of Liebherr excavators ;-) -TJ (21 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Liebherr 954 tracked excavator

(...) I have a Liebherr 954 in my pipeline :) But no specific crane as of yet. I also have a Volvo Excavator, perhaps I should start with that one when I get around to making an excavator. It seems my pipeline is growing and growing and... Well, to (...) (21 years ago, 11-Feb-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

  Re: Liebherr 954 tracked excavator

I recently built a R904 wheeled excavator. Yes, it's a small one if you put it net to the R974 or Evert's R954. The reason it built that one is because I wanted a small machine to load it on the drawbar trailer behind the 6x6 man. (URL) haven't put (...) (21 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)