 Model Team / 759
    Re: MAN in ...blue —Dennis Bosman
   (...) Hello Andrea & Fabio, This is a very good looking model! My compliments! Your previous truck, the MB mixer also is a very clever truck. I looked at the MAN pictures and saw the simple but very realistic looking tipping mechanism. Creating that (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)

        Re: MAN in ...blue —Andrea Donadello
   (...) Mumble...mumble...,may be an interesting improvment, why not !!!! (...) In Zwolle our main dream was a photo with you and ours models in your hands... .... we hope in Legoworld 2003!!!! From October, we had restiled some particular and add (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic)