 Model Team / 591
  TERRA DOS

This is one of the greatest models I've ever seen: (URL) haven't seen the real thing, but bet this model is exactly as his real brother! Dennis (22 years ago, 8-Jul-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: TERRA DOS

(...) Hello Dennis! Yes - it is a really great model and I expected it to make it unter the top 10 of the ISCC I. But I think because of the lack of 'story' it missed the top-ratings in the voting process. The real machines like that do work alot in (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jul-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: TERRA DOS

Ben, (...) I had the same expectations. Actually I gave this model the highest rates (of course not for the story, that's a shame). (...) I could image how expensive they are. I've never seen one in real life, but sure it's a challenge to build. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.modelteam)