 Model Team / 535
    Re: one year update —Thomas Avery
   (...) Very nice! The new layout is clean and easy to navigate. I like you Atlas Copco Roc F7 CR model and I'd love to see some more detailed pictures. Perhaps a few up-close shots of the important mechanisms, if possible? How did you solve your (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: one year update —Jan-Tore Skålvik
   Dont worry, I will now go to monthly updates, so there are some changes coming. When the snow dissapears, and the birds starts singing, and when Im settled in the new apartment, I will take alot of new photos, and every photo will be taken outdoors, (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.modelteam)