 Model Team / 49
    Is 5563 worth getting? —Dan Jezek
   A week ago I acquired a copy of 5571. It took 2 full evenings to put it together and it was well worth the inflated eBay price. Overall it is an outstanding very detailed set and is definitely a keeper. I'd give it a rating of 10 out of 10. The 5563 (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.modelteam)

        RE: Is 5563 worth getting? —Doug Finney
   I got one for Christmas but still haven't had a chance to put it together. It's definitely overpriced. The big chrome piece couldn't have been pieced together from smalling existing pieces but I definitely would have preferred it to be 2 or 3 (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.modelteam)