 Model Team / 404
    More NH! —Jan-Tore Skålvik
   Ok! Its now very close to completion. More photos to come. Also the guestgallery will be updated aswell. Stay intouch! cherio (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: More NH! —Dennis Bosman
   About a supposed competition for the NH: there’s no. I think it’s not about ‘who’s the first with a scale 1:13 Volvo NH’, but who can build a NH which is similar to the real one. I suggest that’s the competition or how you name it. I have put this (...) (23 years ago, 18-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: More NH! —Ronald Vallenduuk
   Same here. I'm not competing to be the first, I just want to build a good-looking model of an NH. And since even mentioning this started this whole competition thing I won't be posting any pictures soon... Duq Dennis Bosman (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)