 Model Team / 399
  Re: It's done: The Kobelco CK850 Crawler Crane

Evert has done a great job by making this CK850 Kobelco. My god, 3.15 metres of boom length! What a challenge for a crane with a smaller undercarriage than a mobile crane. I couldn't image it is possible to make such a crawler crane as high as (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: It's done: The Kobelco CK850 Crawler Crane

Evert gave me respond about the changings on my website (thanks!). Hopefully the screen will be fixed on 800 x 600 now. I’m not an expert, I just ‘borrow’ scripts and stuff like that from others …. www.fly.to/bosman And also thank Duq! My brother (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)