 Model Team / 375
  Re: Two Volvo's FH16 heavy haulage vehicles, scale 1:13

It's always nice to read some about your models. The only thing is, that your 'zoomed pictures' don't work (broken url's I guess). Evert (...) (23 years ago, 11-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: Two Volvo's FH16 heavy haulage vehicles, scale 1:13

Thanks. I know the problem. I asked Duq for some help. I hope it will work. Dennis Btw. how is your crane doing? Info about the trailer is on it's way. (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.modelteam)