 Model Team / 34
    2000 sets ? —Rene Virsik
    Heya ! Do you think that there will be some new MODEL TEAM sets in 2000 ? Rene (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.modelteam)

        RE: 2000 sets ? —Doug Finney
   (...) I sure hope so, but I haven't seen any mentioned in the 2000 set lists. At least I have the Star Wars Collector's sets to look forward to (and the Technic droids). Doug p.s. For anyone who cares, I've added four new links on my Model Team (...) (25 years ago, 17-Dec-99, to lugnet.modelteam)

        Re: 2000 sets ? —Selçuk Göre